The Urur Kaab technical assistance team has since inception been working with both mapping where Somali CSO actors are located and to assess their needs. Through the initial round of capacity assessments, the need for best-practice material has emerged. After careful analysis of the different capacity gaps identified, thus far the Urur Kaab team has assembled learning material which can be used by Somali CSOs.
The Urur Kaab programme team will accompany the learning material listed in below with a dedicated page in Somali with the Urur Kaab team’s material for capacity development in Somali. This page will in the future also be complemented with a section where video material such as webinars and videos will be shared.
Managing a CSO
CSO Roles in Election
- Handouts and Worksheets
- An Introduction to Advocacy - Training Guide
- Advocacy in Agrilculture - EU Training Guide - Kigali
- Advocacy toolkit guidance on how to advocate for a more enabling environment for civil society in your context
- Advocacy in restricted spaces a toolkit for civil society organizations for embattled
- TACSO - Advocacy and Policy Influencing for Social Change
- Reporting on Gender and Media Advocacy Toolkit [EN]
- Policy Engagement
- Plan Your Power A Toolkit for Women’s Rights Advocacy Planning
- How to use the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in company research and advocacy
- Health sector budget advocacy a guide for civil society organisations
- Guide to Transparency in Government Budget Reports - How Civil Society Can Use Budget Reports for Research and Advocacy-English